Sunday 12 August 2018

Yet another Sunday!

It’s past 10pm and I’m trying to remember the movie I was watching this morning! Wow, how can I forget it so soon! Hmm… I vaguely recall that I was watching it for the first time, which is unlike most weekends, when I end up watching bits and pieces of a movie that I may have watched (again, in bits and pieces ) more than once! Oh yes, it’s Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone! See, I got it, my memory is getting better these days… LOL :D 

Woke up late this morning, and ended up cancelling my plans for shopping (or window shopping) at FBB / Fab India, only because I was watching the Harry Potter movie! And I was watching, I started wondering why I didn’t want to watch these movies earlier, thought they’d be a lot scarier may be! But I loved this little Harry Potter guy, hez very cute and acts like a pro! His emotions seem very genuine, so are most of the characters’! Every character plays their role very well, and the actors seem hand-picked for their role! Everything you’d like to experience is in there -- friendship, care, affection, hatred, vengeance, arrogance, empathy, fear, curiosity, suspense and what not!). No wonder kids and elders love these movies alike! I’ve got to watch all of Harry Potter’s! 

Let’s see, what else did I do today? Had my breakfast, rather brunch early afternoon, I had made dosas and had ‘em with potato curry that mom had prepared last Thursday! It tasted good despite being 3 days old :) And a handful of paneer 65 that I had bought from Sangeetha (restaurant) yesterday!! Wish I hadn’t packed it at all, their portion are way too much for one! I’m going to be killed having all these by myself :/ 

And then, I ended up dozing off while reading through FB posts. 

I couldn’t bear not having gone out today, didn’t want to get back into the habit of being home all-day, so I quickly dressed up for a walk late evening and went to the park  (really, I did :D)) Hoped it would rain, but only a little until I returned back home :P I was imagining that there’d not be many out there as it seemed like it could rain anytime, but I was wrong! The park was overflowing with people of all ages. Yeah, and most of them, youngsters surprisingly! Every bench out there was occupied, some by elders, some by those that had accompanied their kids or expectant moms (is that what they are called), but mostly couples, definitely unmarried, seeing the level of romance going on out there :D I could only smile at those; the older me wanted to tell them to go find another place for all this, but the younger me told me to simply ignore and go my way. After all, have I not been there and know what it means to be love-struck (is that what it is, really! Anyways... it’s a sin to be troubling lovers in the park… heehehe, so I go my way merely smiling to myself, and having them wonder why I do so :D

I spent exactly half hour walking in the park! Some areas were stinking worse than the others, so there I was, wishing as always, that the surrounding areas be cleaned up! And how nice it would be, to be in that open park, if only the waste water wasn’t getting flushed into the surrounding areas! Hmm, lot of wishes, and wishes they are! 

I wasn’t always thinking of all these as I strolled through the park, I was also listening to songs, and sooo wanted to dance to the beats! I’d dance merely with my hands every now n then as I walked (and my hips & shoulders ever so slightly so as not to be noticed.. haha :D) I just can’t control my urge to dance when I’m happy and listening to songs… :D I often imagine myself dancing through the pathway in that park, and wonder what it’d feel like! Will I have people around dancing with me or mere audiences, so I would think….! Oh well, I’m not a dancer, so I may only have people watching me as if I’m a weirdo!

And I came back home by 6.50pm or so, had my homeo medicines that I had started on yesterday! Had plans to dine at UDH, but changed my mind as I was watching the movie “The Holiday”! Again, I was watching it for the very first time, it’s one of those feel-good movies! It’s a beautiful movie, of two people of two different countries that exchange places, just so they can escape reality even if it’s for couple of weeks, as they are going through break-ups. And this short vacation changes their lives forever! This is the story in short, but you’d fall in love with this movie, if you can relate to those characters! The love story of Amanda (Camerin Diaz) is so cute, and the English guy she falls for (Jude Law) is just adorable. Isn’t he attractive?! 

I don’t know what’s with me and guys! Find quite a number of them so attractive – thankfully, they are all in the movies and none are in walking in my real World… :D! Wonder what’s really so attractive about them – Is it their language or accent, or their eyes, or height or their physique or is it merely the emotions around the character they play! Anyways, that doesn’t matter, for I fall in love with them as the movie progresses, and it ends with the movie, or may be shortly after that! And that love doesn’t come back until I watch one of those movies again… so I guess that’s alright, isn’t it… hahah :D You’ve got to be in my shoes to realize what I feel when I feel ‘em. It’s just beautiful, even it doesn’t last for longer, and that’s okay! Isn’t everything temporary in this World!

Ok, so, what I was saying is that, both the story lines in the movie are beautiful, and it is a good watch! If you don’t like this movie, let me know, I’ll suggest another one for you :o) 

Oh wait! Amidst my love for this movie (or really the characters ;)), I forgot to mention another blissful moment! If not for crazy love, what else can it be for a foodie  Yes, I got to have half of Theobroma (an Italian dessert) I had bought yesterday at The Summer House Eatery  It was so yummy that I started to think that I should go to the restaurant once and have it fresh as it should taste a lot better  An Italian dessert, Theobroma or Tiramisu, and few romantic songs (tamizh please) and I could have myself transported to a romantic Island wherein my heart would roam freely enjoying the Sun, the beach and the surrounding greens so blissfully!

So, now, my day ends here with me telling you the story of my day from dawn till dusk  I still feel fresh, could be the emotions that I got reminded of, as I skimmed through the day’s activities!! Or may be because I slept a but this afternoon :D Whatever it is, I’m glad I got to write today, after ages :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment