Monday 3 December 2018

Conflicts -- Dreams and Reality!

It is raining outside
    -- gentle enough to caress you!
The slight breeze tries to tickle your mind!
And the smell of the Earth
    -- to relax your mind and warm you up to your dreamland!

Oh yes! I've got to be smiling and enjoying this beautiful weather with a cup'o hot coffee and some spicy snacks!!

What a lovely evening this should've been!

But I'm freaking out in my mind!
 For the reality is conflicting with my dreams!!
I wanna float with the wind
  but the heaviness of my heart drags me down!
There's my dream boy waiting to hold me as always
  but I feel too huge to be even held!
He tries to turn me around so he could kiss me
    -as he always wants to
but the soreness in my mouth makes me keep him afar from me!
I can see he is too unhappy
  but I can't seem to stop the reality conflicting with my dream!

I try to tell him that I'm alright
  but my eyes reveal the truth as always
He grows sad that I can't let him closer to me
  -- never closer to me yet he never leaves my side!

Oh! Isn't he also the one conflicting with the reality
  for the lover boy in the reality never stayed this longer with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment